We offer a variety of consulting services from conception of your project right up to the settlement table:
- Preliminary Feasibility & Valuation: The process often starts with an inquiry as to the viability of a piece of raw land having a hotel built on it. We run a Fair Share analysis on the STR report and do additional research to find any other pending or potential hotel developments in that market.
- Lender sourcing: Armed with our Valuation Model we contact potential lenders. With preliminary interest from the lending industry our clients are comfortable ordering a Full Feasibility Study. Our valuation and preliminary research has always agreed with the Full Feasibility Study done by an outside company.
- Vendor/Contractor referrals & bid negotiations: By using our many contacts we are able to introduce to our clients to various vendors and contractors. In the case of the Fairfield Inn, WA State project, our referrals led to a bids that were $500,000 lower than what he had gotten on his own. That alone paid our fee more than five times over! We never pay or take referral fees from vendors.
- On-going lender management: With every project we pursue multiple lenders. We always have a back-up lender to make sure the project continues to move forward.
- SBA Management: As a government regulatory agency, the SBA regulations are lengthy, complicated, and ever-changing. We are very well educated in the SBA’s requirements and bring them to the forefront from the very beginning. We are always on the lookout for changes that could help or hurt our clients.
- Conventional construction loans: Theses loans typically only go to 75% LTV+/-, and are considered only for seasoned hotel builders with a strong and demonstrable track record of hotel development.